Natural Environments, Inc., headquartered in Sparta, NC, is now providing their clients with cost-effective alternative energy solutions such as state of the art solar thermal, photovoltaic, wind, geothermal and hydroelectric technologies and products.
Natural Environments, Inc. is the parent company of Roupe Brothers Electric Co. (established in 1961) is a contract provider for Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC systems, and has been owned and operated by Daniel J. Biggins and Mitzi L. Biggins since 1995.
Natural Environments, Inc. and Roupe Brothers Electric Co. are presently working with other national and international Green and Renewable Energy promoting companies such as:
- Enerworks, Inc. headquartered in Ontario, Canada; providing innovative solar thermal water heating technologies and products. Natural Environments, Inc. and Roupe Brothers Electric Co. are an authorized installer for Enerworks, Inc.
- Silicon Solar, Inc. headquartered in New York, NY providing solar (battery back-up) billboard lighting products.
- Vanir Energy, LLC. located in Fletcher, North Carolina is the Southeast leader in solar thermal heating and cooling, having the distinction of designing, building, owning and operating the largest solar facility in the world. Vanir Group of Companies, Inc. headquartered in Sacramento, California is the parent company of Vanir Energy, LLC.. Natural Environments, Inc. and Roupe Brothers Electric Co. are the contracted dealer and subcontractor for Vanir Energy, LLC..
- Blue Ridge EMC, protecting the environment and your pocketbook! Natural Environments, Inc. and Roupe Brothers Electric Co. are authorized installers for solar hot water and heating from Blue Ridge EMC.
- Desire USA, The North Carolina Central Database for state incentives for renewables and efficiency.
All of the above companies are working together and aiding Natural Environments, Inc. and Roupe Brothers Electric Co. in the following:
- Becoming a leader in Green and Renewable Energy products and technology in our state of North Carolina
- Bringing Green and Renewable Energy products and technology to the customer
- Creating new jobs in the Green and Renewable Energy fields.
- Making Green and Renewable Energy products more accessible and affordable to the commercial and residential consumer.
- Educating the commercial and residential consumer regarding these Green and Renewable Energy products as to how they work, their availability, installation, and their impact on our environment.
- By using Green and Renewable Energy products we can:
- Cut carbon emissions.
- Reduce the usage of none renewable resources (Oil, Coal, Natural and LP Gas).
- Reduce the consumer's yearly energy cost.
- Protect our world's environment.
- Create 8 to 20 new, local North Carolina Green and Renewable Energy jobs.
- Increase North Carolina’s tax revenue by the creation of the above jobs!